RSS feeds from the Social Security Tribunal
Keep up with the latest published Tribunal decisions, innovative developments and updates to forms. Follow the links below to see the recent items in each feed, and to subscribe.
- Decisions on Employment Insurance
- Decisions on Canada Pension Plan
- Decisions on Old Age Security
- What's new at the Tribunal
- Updates to forms
Two ways to subscribe
Here are some basic instructions to get you started with RSS feeds.
- Web browser: Select the feed you want, click the subscribe button and follow the instructions.
- RSS reader: Select the feed you want, copy the URL from the address bar of your browser, then paste it in the appropriate field of your reader.
Some Web browsers can automatically read and subscribe to RSS feeds. If your browser does not, you need to download an RSS reader. There are many readers available that you can download for free, or purchase on the Internet. Detailed instructions are included in the reader you select.
Rich Site Summary (RSS) is a method of distributing content in real time. Each item in an RSS feed usually includes a title, date, summary and a link to the content. It is a convenient way for you to get updates on information that interests you.
There are various ways of accessing RSS feeds. The most common ways are by subscribing through your web browser or through an app on your mobile device.
- Date modified: